Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Swedish roadtrip!

I am sooooooooooooo excited!!! Today, Oliver lands! Yiipppeeeeeeeeeee! I haven't seen him in four months and I am just over the moon that he is coming to Sweden and I get to show him around! I have quite an awesome itinerary planned with lots to do and see. The next two weeks are going to be incredible!

Tomorrow afternoon we are picking up a car in Göteborg and then on the 17th we are starting a roadtrip. Here is what's planned:


17th: Hjärup, Lund, Fotevikens Museum, Falsterbo Peninsula, and possibly Dresscyckling in Dalby
18th: Ales Stenar, Löderups Beach, Glimmingehus, Simrishamn, Stenshuvud National Park
19th: Kivik, Åhus, Kalmar, Öland
20th: Linköping, Stockholm
21st: Stockholm
22nd: Sigtuna, Uppsala, and possibly Lake Siljan
23rd: Skinnskatteberg
24th: Orebro, Vadstena, Jonköping
25th: Jonköping
26th: Drive around Vanern
27th: Tjörn, Göteborg
28th: Mölle
29th: Mölle
30th: Helsingborg, possibly go to Helsingor, Landskrona,Ven
31st: Return the car in Göteborg and take a train back to Malmö



View Our Swedish Roadtrip in a larger map

Ok, but now I need to get ready to leave to the airport! I have a surprise for Oliver. We are spending our first night in Copenhagen! yiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I promise I will write lots of entries when the trip is done telling you all about the awesome things we saw and did!

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment